Art-Cart is extending the competition for a personal show
Due to increased interest of artists during and after the international art fair ARTVILNIUS, Art-Cart is willing to provide the new registered artists a chance to participate in the competition for a personal show. Therefore, the competition has been extended to August 15, 2014. All artists, who have registered on the website and have uploaded their works for sale, have a chance to win an invitation to hold a personal exhibition at the Kaunas Picture Gallery (address: 16 K. Donelaičio street, Kaunas) that is part of the National M K. Čiurlionis Museum. The competition is open to all artists, designers, individuals and groups.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The competition takes place from 28th January until 15th of August, 2014
- The artists must upload at least 5 works for sale onto the website in order to participate;
- The last day of the competition is 15th of August, 2014; artists, who upload their works after this date are not eligible to participate in the competition;
- The winning artist’s exhibition will take place in November 2014 (for a duration of 1 month);
- The competition jury will choose a winner based on the works uploaded onto the website; the winning artist may exhibit more of his/her works at the exhibition; the exhibition details will be discussed with the winner of the competition after the announcement is made.
Art-Cart is an interactive website acting as a special platform that allows artists to showcase and sell their work. Art-Cart aims to develop creative business and art consumption throughout the global audience and increase the promotion of new works of art presented by emerging artists. Art-Cart gives artists the opportunity to be visible in the virtual environment, which today has become one of the most popular and important platforms around the world.
The website is constantly working with different partners in media field and its members are not only represented on the website but also in various press releases, publications and other project related events. Artists, who have uploaded at least 10 works for sale have a chance to be presented on the main Art-Cart page as the Featured Artist (an introduction and an interview).
If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com